The Artistic Entire “Doruleţul“ patronized by Cultural Centre Mioveni, was founded in July 2008.
The Entire is formed of a vocal group and a band of popular dances with 23 members.
So, the bands of the Artistic Entire “Doruleţul“ were present in all shows organised by the Cultural Centre Mioveni, participating and representing performances:
- The feast days of the following localities: Câmpulung Muscel, Stâlpeni, Berevoieşti, Vultureşti, Hartieşti, Boteni;
- During the International Folklore Festival “Carpaţi“,edition 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 which was held in Mioveni.
- The participation of the Etnic and Folk Traditions Festival ,,Pomul Vieţii’’ Bals - 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- The participations of the Cocu Commune Day, HORA SATULUI’’ from 2010 and 2011.
- The participation of the Folkloric Festival, LA IZVORUL DORULUI’’, which took place in Băbeni city 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- The participation of the Pottery – „Cocoşul de Hurez”
- The vocal group “Doruleţul” took the first place in the country contest Argeş “Cântecele Argeşului si Muscelului”.
- The participation of the Popular Music Festival „Jivi Vîgleni” from Debovo, Bulgary, where it gained the big prize in 2011 and 2012.
- The repertory was enriched and diversified along the time, so now we have in our repertory, besides the popular songs of the Argeş-Muscel area religious and patriotic songs interpreted on two or three voices.
We are always concerned about the development, improvement and improving repertory. We also want to have the opportunity to express show we like: by songs and dance.